Alexa, Echo Show, Google Assistant, Chromecast & Google Nest Hub supported
Connecting your home to a smarter future
- Works with Home Assistants - use Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant with your Woox R4857 Doorbell to get a live view on your device, or create routines for enhancing the automation of your smart home devices
- Feature two-way audio functionality - the built-in microphone and speaker the Woox doorbell, lets you communicate with whoever is in front of your door, no matter where you are.
- Get intelligent alerts - the Woox Smart Doorbell has motion detection and AI pattern recognition technology. Customise your notifications and create automation, so you're only alerted about the things that matter to you.
- Clear Images in the Dark - The doorbell has infrared functionality with visibility to up 5m and AI algorithms to automatically activate night mode when the light is not enough.
- Interactive monitoring - You’ll receive a notification in the app when the doorbell detects any activity, allowing you to keep an eye on your home only when there is something happening.
- Automate to your smart home devices by adding the Doorbell, in your existing environment. Either controlled in the app or working with Alexa and IFTTT, define your scene, create actions and triggers based on movement noticed by the smart surveillance camera and execute a command (for example, switch on a Smart Light)
- Completely Wireless - The doorbell it's equipped with 2 powerful batteries that can last up to 6 months without being recharged. In the phone app, you'll have a battery power indicator in percentage and the doorbell is also notifying you when the battery set threshold has been reached so you'll know to recharge it. The recharge process takes only a few hours for a complete charge.